Saturday, September 24, 2016

Slowly making my way back!

Long time no see! 

I've decided to start blogging again. On a much smaller scale of course. I do miss posting photos and looks. I don't spend much time in Second Life anymore but I still have a fondness for it. Who doesn't like to stand on a platform all day and play dress up? I know I do :P

I did start a new blog on Tumblr. Let's face it. I'm too old and just don't want to get to learn a new system of blogging so here I am back on my trusty Blogspot site.

I will be posting my last few blog post here. Please excuse the dust as I have to update this blog. I can't believe it's already been a year since I stopped blogging. So much has happened since. 

Enough about that. I am back. I hope you all enjoy what you see here. 

<3 as always,

Jaliyah Latrell

No comments:

Post a Comment